WHOA Behavioral Health is committed to helping all individuals reclaim their health and wellness. For those that are suffering from mental health issues combined with medication struggles, there is a relief to be found with outpatient treatment for substance abuse near Hanover, VA.
SAIOP is an intensive program for adults struggling with substance abuse and mental health. The goal of the program is to offer support and a treatment plan to address the root of the problem and restore full-body wellness. Patients can find peace again while establishing helpful behaviors to achieve success in all aspects of their lives, from home and family to work and community. Some of the helpful therapies included with SAIOP are:
Outpatient Treatment for Substance Abuse – Hanover VA
- Group counseling for community support and to learn about shared experiences
- Individual counseling to address your specific needs and work toward a healing plan
- Nutrition support to encourage healthy eating and wellness
- Assist individuals with accessing the psychiatric care they need, as well as monitor and educate those who require medication management
- Mental health and substance use education, coping mechanisms, and relapse prevention
Individuals may also be introduced to EMDR, CBT, acupuncture, yoga, and other therapies that have proven helpful for substance abuse and mental health treatment. WHOA even offers equine therapy that can help to lower stress levels and treat anxiety, depression, and several addictions.
Outpatient programs may last for only a few months or upwards of a year. The time it takes depends upon the needs of the individual. The goal to focus on is to follow the recommendations, attend recommended sessions, and work towards feeling better and reclaiming your life.