Intensive In-Home services are for children and adolescents under the age of 21. These services are time-limited interventions provided typically but not solely in the residence of the child who is at risk of being transitioned from home to out-of-home placement due to documented clinical needs of the child.
Goals of Intensive In-Home:
- Defuse the current crisis
- Ensure linkage to needed community services
- Provide self-help
- Provide parenting skills training
- Monitor the psychiatric addiction symptoms
- Work with caregivers in the implementation of home-based behavioral supports