Here at WHOA Outpatient, we believe in full-body health. Our team approach to treatment is focused on finding the elements necessary for each individual to find peace and joy on their life journey. Through the combination of diet, exercise, and therapeutic tools we aim to support all-embracing wellness.
- Medication management with a psychiatric provider
- Individual, family, and couple’s therapy
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment for Substance Use
Modalities For Full Body Health:
- EMDR, CBT, DBT, MBCT, IFS, Psychodynamic, EFFT, CFTT
- Bio-Neuro feedback
- Personal training
- Acupuncture, Anxiety & Depression
- Can What We Eat Affect How We Feel?
- The Body’s Second Brain: How Your Gut Could Be Affecting Your Mood
- Body-Centered Interventions For Psychopathological Conditions
- Emdria: EMDR
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Overview of Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)