WHOA now offers a Crisis Residential facility where we will offer short term care. The goals are to avert re-hospitalization; provide normative environments with a high assurance of safety and security for crisis intervention while stabilizing individuals.
We will provide 24-hour care services in our residential program for clients as this service occurs in a non-hospital, community-based crisis residential units with up to 5 beds per house.
We offer a structured environment with:
- Individualized treatment planning
- Crisis intervention and safety planning support 24/7
- Care-coordination through referrals to higher and lower levels of care
- Individual and group therapy
- Medication management
- Collaborate, transfer, referral and/or discharge planning
Take a virtual tour through our facility here: