The service is designed to:
- Enhance skills to address complex mental health symptoms.
- Assist recipients in acquiring mental health and/or substance abuse recovery skills.
- Link recipients to, and coordinate, necessary services to promote clinical stability.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of delivery of all services and support identified in the service plan.
Symptom reduction and achieve recovery indicated by:
- Increasing coping and social skills
- Minimizing negative effects of psychiatric symptoms
- Utilize functional skills to live independently
- Develop and utilize strategies to maintain a stable living arrangement